Thursday, May 17, 2012
SteamCream
This week I recieved a tin of STEAMCREAM to try out. I was so excited because I heard lots of noise about this product and I wanted so badly to try it out.What is STEAMCREAM?
It's an all in one purpose cream, much like Nivea tins we grow up used to.
The name of the brand is inspired by their technique to produce a cream though Steam.
What STEAMCREAM says about them:
STEAMCREAM represents the latest concept in skincare. Freshly handmade using high-quality, natural ingredients that are fused together by a shot of steam. This unique method makes the cream very lightweight, providing long-lasting hydration for the face. The texture also makes it a perfect nourishing treat for your body and hands too.
STEAMCREAM is handmade in the UK and Japan with fresh, traceable ingredients. It’s super-moisturising, sinks deep down instantly and revives your skin straight away. It makes your skin simply the best it can be, naturally.
Our beautiful, eco-friendly limited edition tins are designed by us but we do also enjoy working with other inspiring designers to spice things up. Grab your favourites before they sell out!
When you’ve used your STEAMCREAM, keep your tin for storing things and come back to see what’s new.
STEAMCREAM is an award winner. We won the CEW (UK) Award for Best Everyday New Skincare and Pure Beauty Award for Best Design & Packaging. Once you’ve tried it you’ll understand why!

What do I say about STEAMCREAM:
The concept is perfect: an all-in-one moisturizer made with fresh ingredients and the best techniques... all packed up in cute exclusive, limited edition collaboration designs.
But the real product is as good as the concept behind: the full moist of essencial oils in the cream is felt right in the first application. And, despite all the oils, it doesn't get greasy!!!!
The first thing I noticed (if we exclude the 15 minutes drooling over the design) is the slightly smell of lavender and cocoa. So nice! I'm a smell person, I would never buy or use a product that smells funny, no matter how good or how effective it is.
The only thing I caution you is, if you live in a place with hot wheater conditions, be carefull when you open the tin. For precaution store it in the freezer for a cold moisturizer that calms your skin after a sun bath.
Here's some pics I took.
![]() |
| Small Ecofriendy packadge to ship the cream. |
![]() |
| Look how cute the Design is! Limited Edition Coquette |
![]() |
| Beauty Awards and tons of spreads in fashion magazines about this. |
![]() |
| 75g of Vegan product and natural ingredients. |
![]() |
| Milky moisturizing cream! |








2 Comments:
Hey its Beth from Beautylish I really like your site and the posts are great. Wanderful work.
May 17, 2012 at 5:31 AMThank you Beth! hope to ear from you soon :)
May 17, 2012 at 10:23 AMPost a Comment