Saturday, May 19, 2012

Barral Experience

DermaProtect line
Hi Ladies! I'm trying the new Barral line. For those who aren't from Portugal, Barral is an Angelini (farmacêutical company) brand from Portugal. It's an old brand that almost everyone knows in Portugal (founded in 1835!) specially during pregnacy.
Creme Gordo
Barral Creme Gordo, the most knowned moiturizer is a fat richs moisturizer that works with everything: sun burns, streches, ultra dry skin...
But in the recent years (XXI century) they introduced new products and new lines.
I'm an Embassador. It's a portuguese online community of Word-of-mouth. Basically we try products and spread the word if we like it or what we like or dislike about. I recently recieved the full line Dermaprotect to try out.
Here's what I think about it:
About DermaProtect : it's a line specially designed for dry, sensitive and reactive skin.


Bath Cream:
Restores the hidration of the skin. Since it doesn't have soap it's not abrasive and don't drys out your skin.
The texture it's quite nice. It's creamy and dense like a bath oil and smells like milk.

Moisturizer:
It's non-greasy but highly moisturizing. After 1 min the skin already absorbed it and the feeling lasts at least 18 hours.

Hand Cream:
With vitamin E, Ceramids and Shea butter. It's higly moisturizing! It's a great product if you work alot with corrosive stuff or use that alcohol desinfectation products.

Feet Cream:
It's ok. It absorbs nicely but it could be a bit more moisturizing.

Lip Balm:
It has honey and menthol. The continuous use will make your lips silky smooth. I speacially like the menthol beause it freshes the lips, and the honey is noticed right after you open the balm. Yummy Smell!

Face Cream with and without SPF 30:
The face cream without SPF is perfect! It moist my skin, I don't feel it dry anymore and the redness is desapearing.
The face cream with SPF 30 it's a little greasy in hot days but it's a good face cream for winter time.

These are the ones I already tried. Do you know knew this products or brand? Tell me waht you think about it!

If you reside in Portugal and are interested in try new products why don't you join Embaixadores.com?
                     http://www.embaixadores.com/registo.php?code=wn22x2hcn7

0 Comments: