Friday, July 1, 2011

Quick Haul!

I went to the International Crafts Fair in Lisbon (FIA). Here's what I bought!

If you're in Portugal I defnetly recomend that you stop by and visit FIA until this sunday.
All the prices listed were argued with the sellers. So remember if you ask someone how much is it try to settle with a lower price that the initial.

The makeup was:
  1. Avon's Solutions youth minerals day cream
  2. Maybelinne Mineral loose powder foundation in Golden sand
  3. Cargo The Big Bronzer
  4. Avon's illuminating pearls
  5. Dior's palette in incognito
  6. Avon's Super Shock mascara
  7. I forgot to mention in the video but I used Treat and Tame from Elf's store in my eyebrows.
If you're in Portugal and are interested in buying Avon's products check this blog over here:
    Have a great Weekend!
    Chinese pure silk tunics 5€ each

    Awsome painting by a portuguese artist on roof tiles! (looks like a flying carpet)

     
    tibetan monk doing an Mandala in the Fair!

    0 Comments: