Saturday, June 25, 2011
Stylish Blogger Award!
First of all thak you Kohlepe and sorry for the late post!
I've been awarded with the Stylish Blogger Award from Kohlepe!
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
7 Thing you don't know about me:
1. I write poetry and fiction.
2. I don't eat sugar.
3. I've dyed my hair so many times that I don't remember the natural color.
4. Any kind of bug near me will die or I will...of hysteria.
5. I've broke the glass of my iPhone twice ( the second was partially my faul, the rest was the cat)
6. For me..every kind of food taste better with hot spices in it.
7. I'm trying to learn korean by myself ( with books and cd's..LOL)
I'm Passing the award to:
Peturbações de Amor (portuguese)
They're really talented and great girls, each in her own single unique way,
please check them out,as well Kohlepe's blog they deserve
it!



1 Comments:
Hey Girl, thank you for awarding me! I feel really appreciated. I really like your blog with all the reviews on all the beauty products. Will be visiting it more often. =)
June 27, 2011 at 2:38 AMPost a Comment