Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Never underestimate the black string top

Ok... Black string top. uhh so blah! (a.k.a as plain, boring....)

I have a bunch of tops like that. Why? because they're so versatile!
This is just an excuse for playing with polyvore...ever tried it?
Show me! Post some of your looks on the comment box! I wil defnetly check them out :)

never underestimade the sting top

5 Comments:

Thaisa Santos said...

Nice picks I like it ^^

July 13, 2011 at 3:38 AM
??? said...

i like the picture you got~~~i think black tops/tanks are just good basics that everyone should have...they are not fancy, but i think they do come in handy alot of times~~~


Jessy
threenothing.blogspot.com

July 13, 2011 at 4:57 PM
Marina said...

Black string top can be wear with everything! Everyone should have one!

July 18, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Saardockx said...

I really do like all 3 of them !
I love a simple black tank top, I think I have about 10 of them in my wardrobe! :D

July 19, 2011 at 4:27 AM
Unknown said...

Yay! Join me in the fellowship of basics! Thank god I'm not the last onethinking that a good basic should be in every closet!
Thank you for commenting swetties!

July 19, 2011 at 7:07 PM