Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Grandma Gave me a dress...
Most of you don't know this but my grandmother used to be smoking hot in her youth and most of her life. Vintage smoking hot...
She loved to spend her hollidays in Paris or London. When she lived in Mozambique, she used to shop in Joannesburg (south Africa) and Malawaii ( former Rodesia) boutiques.
When I was 16, she gave me tons of dresses, almost unused from de 50's, 40's and 60's. But back then, the term vintage clothes wasn't even created, so to other's it just a pile of outdated, last century dresses...
Now that vintage is up, I'll no longer be stared as a crazy girl with a really old fashion dress. (yeah...I know.. I was ahead of the trend):)
How will I wear them? In a Nice, school girl kind-of-way? Or in a naughty,fierce way?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment