Friday, March 11, 2011

Renew your skin

It's spring time (almost!).
My fluffy cat starts to loose her witer coat. It's fur everywhere. And in this season, cat owner know what to do: Brush! Brush! Brush! And even vaccum if the cat allow us ( mine likes it).

Nobody likes puffs of cat fur rolling around the house and nobody likes flaking faces either.

It's really important to remove your dead skin.  I tought that it was common sence, until I found out several friends of mine never exfoliated their skin at home. NEVER! They just go to a beauty salon and do  a face cleaning. It's good to have a facial cleaning two times a year, when the season start's to change, to prepare and renew your skin. But that's not enough!
There are several beauty products that exfoliate your skin: face scrubs, exfoliators, small face brushes that you can use when cleaning your face.... all off them help to remove dead skin cells and prevent some flaking.

What I recommend:
- a mild exfoliator cream/gel that you can use twice or once a week. I like the Scrub your nose into it from Soap&Glory. It also helps to prevent black heads on your pretty nose.

- Use a brush with the detergent to clean you face. Garnier has a 2in1 face cleanser with a built in brush. Or you can buy it seperately. They're avaliable in almost everywhere, from specialized beauty shops to drugstores and supermarkets.

                    
- Toner. Most of us skin that part but it's important. It helps to remove the rest of the detergent and prepares your skin to moisturize. I use Shiseido's Deluxe toner (image from Sasa.com).


- Moisturize your skin with a good cream day and night. You can use the same of different moisturizers for the different times of day. For example. In the morning I use one with SPF but SPF it's no use while sleeping ( exept f you fall asleep during the day) and at night I use a collagen mask or the Shills night jelly.


- If your're not sure what products are good or not, search beauty blogs ( like mine) to see what they say about it. Or you can browse Temptalia and Beautylish for good quality and honest product reviews!

What are your beauty 101 treatments to prepare your skin for Spring? Comment bellow of post it on you blog and let me know.

Kisses!

0 Comments: