Wednesday, March 2, 2011
for Spring 2011
Maybe because the winter was so harsh on us ( freezing cold, super stong winds, rain, rain, rain, did I mention rain?) this spring the stores are full of beautifull, fresh and soft materials.
I walk thought some stores this week and I wanted you to show you some of the clothes and acessories that caugth my eye.
If I could sumarize this season trends would be : femenine, flowers, lace, solid colors and vintage. Stripes too,but I never liked stripes so I ruled them out of my post.
My mom is super happy. She used to make me some crochet t-shirts that I rarely used in my teens. Now we have exactly the same in stores and very popular this season.
Straw acessories are up too. I love the etnic vibe from the 70's, plus I can wear my mom's stuff, AUTENTIC VINTAGE! :)
My grandmother also was a very stylish woman. Soon I will post some of the clothes an acessories she left me.












0 Comments:
Post a Comment