Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sugarpill bulletproof review (archive)

(Most of this post is extracted from the my previous wordpress blog, that it's still running but only in Portuguese)

Did you ever think about the fact that your favourite makeup or clothes could be one hundred percent perfect it they were, shinnier, more matte, with better packaging or other small detail? Amy thought so.
She started using theatrical makeup for the photos of her clothing line Shrinkle. She noticed that, just like her, more people wanted something more dramatic, vibrant, with better quality and beter presentation. So, this year, she decided to lauch ther makeup products with her own formula called Sugarpill.
I recieved the pressed eyeshadow Bulettproof (in other words, the black one). I simply loved it!
The shipping was super fast and the quality is really good: just one sweep and you get a strong color, the texture is super smooth so you can easely blend it and stays perfect all night long (your eyes will look as good as in the beggining of the night, i’m just talking about the makeup, of course).  The downside is that when you want to remove it you will need a lot of cleansing cream.



I always liked personal written thank you notes. In the invoice is written “Thanks  Micaela,  Amy”. It’s a huge plus that I wasn’t expecting. It passes the message that their customers are appreciated and nourished. Two business cards and a promotional sticker were also in the package with the eyeshadow and the invoice
Talk about cute packaging! Amy thought in every thing, from the container: no stickers, the logo is carved in the lid, to the box with a cute girly design.


(This video is new... I'm terrible doing videos: no tripod, shakey hands, house littlerally cluttered and not so good diction in english. I write more than I talk so If you think it's no use talking or making videos say so, please)

The swatch ... Just one swipe, so much product!




This is the burning heart palette ($34) Image taken from Sugarpill.net, gorgeous colors!

1 Comments:

Eye-Luv Makeup said...

I love sugarpill cosmetics the colors are so pretty :)

February 28, 2011 at 9:15 AM