Saturday, February 26, 2011

Spring cleaning giveaway!

Spring cleaning is a big deal for me this year.

I gained a few pouds when I stared a new birth control pill I it's been impossible for me to loose them even with diets and exercise.
It's a bit a love/hate situation. I'm now a fake large.  It doesn't notice on my body imediately because I still got my proportions but only in a upper size. 
I hate the fact that jeans are an issue now. I love the fact that my boobs now are in a decent size.
Now I need a real spring cleannig and find the clothes that are too small for me now.
I guess I should accept who I am and the changes of my body, although I can't trow away some of the gorgeous lingerie that simply won't fit me. :(
The good news is that I have a new wardrobe to fill! : D

And just because I'm in a happy mood I will share some of my products that I didn't used and some samples I gattered over the lask weeks.


!YAY GIVEAWAY!

How this works? (rules)


  1. I divide the giveaway in 5 stages so that everyone get's a chance of winning something.
  2. Each stage contains a prize of the winners pick.
  3. When the blog reaches 20/ 40/ 60/ 80 and 100 followers I will draw one winner at random using Random.org.
  4. The final winner will be anounced here and by e-mail.
  5. It's open  Internationally!!!

  •  Follow my blog on GFC;
  • Comment with at least 3 of the prizes you would like to recieve in order of preference, your e-mail and your GFC name;
  • Extra entry (1+) if you tweet about the giveaway ( please add @MadammeM for me to keep a track of it);
  • Extra entry (2+) if you post it on your blog ( please provide the link of your blog with your comment);

Prizes :D



Rainbow Prize
 This is a set of nail polishes I never used. I bought them by mistake. I thought they would be a different shade but when I swached they, they looked too similar to ones I have from Risqué. 
This is the Amp'd set from L.A. Colors Intensive Bright Colors Collection.
They're such great set for spring.
This one comes without the box because I ruined it while openning it. Sorry!


Think Beauty Prize

- Eyeko cream Extra Glow;
- M.A.D Minerals Sample Chocolate Razz;
- 4 Sephora light veil foundation (medium- 30);

M.A.D minerals come up with such great color pigments! This one is a milk chocolate color with gold sparkles. I already have a huge brown eyeshadow collection. I tought this would be fun to share with you.
Tomorrow I will post the "latest" M.A.D order for you to see some swatches of the gorgeous colours I bought! The eyeshadow isn't used. I just took a swatch for you to know the pigments reflecting.
Eyeko cream extra glow is a moisturizer with silver tones great for highlighting. It's one of my favourite products from Eyeko ( apart of the nail polishes). I use it every time I go to a party and my skin always looks radiant with it!






Mistery Prize

This one will be a Custom made feather hair acessory!
You will pick the colours or send me a makeup or an outfitt and I will do a personalized acessory for you to dazzel crowds!
Here's some examples, e-mail me  to know more about my feather arrangements.


Prizes Already won in this Giveaway



Blue Prize won By Rosalina





- Eyeko grafitty eyeliner pen in Blue;
- Risqué Nail polish Lapiz lazuli;
-Sample parfum Dream Unlimited from The Body Shop;


Eyeko is such a great british brand! They sell cheap  but quality cosmetics online and in some drugstores all over the world. They ship worlwide ans to EU countries for free!


I have one eyeliner of this brand in every color ( purple, black and blue). I got this as a surprise gift a while ago, but since I already have one blue and they last literally FOREVER I don't think I will be needing another soon, so this one is for you!
Risqué is a brazillian brand of nail polishes and nail treatement. I have dozens of nail polishes from Risqué, in every color of the rainbow. :)
This one I only opened it to swatch it for you. It's a matte blue nail polish that reminds us if the lapiz-lazuli stone from the limited collection Joias Misticas (Mystic Jewels).
The parfum sample is from the new summer collection from The Body Shop. It's fresh and light, perfect for that hot summer day.









Protect Your Face Prize   won by Camelia
- Bio'Main Traditional  Chinese Medicine Peel Off black pore mask;
- 4 samples of Sephora's light veil foundation (medium 30)
- Tea tree blotting tissues from The Body Shop;
- 2 Eucerin Alergy protection Sun Creme-Gel with SPF 25.


When I first bought from Sasa.com this Bio'Main masks I tought "one mask one single use". I was wrong. There's so many product inside each sheet that the only nose that will cover it with a single use was Pinocchio's "little" one. I have tons of masks like these, I started handling them to friend and, why not, you!
 The samples from Sephora... Every time I go there they grab an handfull of these and shove in my bag. There's one thing...I'm too fair for medium 30 foundation.
I have the lighter foundation and I must say it works really nice and with a great coverage.
These blotting tissues are a must have in every girls purse. Speccially If you have T-zone/oily/blemished skin. You just do a touch up and the excess oil is soaked in the tissue, saving your face from looking like a disco ball.
Eucerin is one of my favourite pharmacy brands for sun care. I have a kind of sun allergies since I did pulsed light treatment for hair removal. ( I HIGHLY advise you to think two twice about this treatement... I  was fine and now my skin is very sensitive to the sun)  This cream makes sure my skin safety and I still get a tan. :)




Thank you so much! I hope you like this giveaway!

34 Comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Follow via GFC as Monik.
2. I would choose Blue Prize, Think Beauty Prize, Rainbow Prize.

3. Tweet about the giveaway here.
4. Blog about this giveaway here.

Monik
monikalintang@hotmail.com

February 28, 2011 at 12:34 PM
liz said...

Yay ! I am so excited with this giveaway. I would like to participate in it.
Anw i am totally follower through Google Friend Connect name liz.
Here I spread words about your giveaway in my blog :
http://pintaliztiirene.blogspot.com/p/giveaway.html
I spread words about giveaway in twitter here http://twitter.com/#!/dokidokico/status/42571481623953409
I want try Protect Your Face Prize, Rainbow Prize, Blue Prize :)

Much Thankies for the chance dear
Good luck for me :)

liz_crowny(at)yahoo(dot)com

March 1, 2011 at 5:08 AM
Camelia Andrasescu said...

Hi,
enter me ,please!
I follow you via GFC (Camelia Andrasescu)
I tweeted here : http://twitter.com/#!/cameliaadriana/status/42668958486249472
I'd like to win :
-Protect your Face prize
-Rainbow prize
-Blue Prize
Email : andrasescu.camelia@gmail.com
Thank you !

March 1, 2011 at 11:50 AM
Telma said...

Seguidora: Telma
telmavsleal@gmail.com
Blue Prize, Protect your face prize, Rainbow prize

Bjks

March 2, 2011 at 4:22 AM
Unknown said...

Hi..
I follow via GFC as Estrelinha
My email:cbraga899@gmail.com
I blogged about it and used the picture here:http://estrelinha-estrelasbrilhantes.blogspot.com/p/sorteios.html

I'd like to win :
Blue Prize
Think Beauty Prize
Rainbow Prize
Protect Your Face Prize
Mistery Prize

Kiss**

March 3, 2011 at 8:15 AM
Unknown said...

I follow you via GFC-Verniz Estelado
Email-azul.flor41@gmail.com

I want try Protect Your Face Prize, Rainbow Prize, Blue Prize :)

Thank you

March 4, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Lady Flower said...

Hi :)
Enter me please ;)
I follow via GFC: lady_flower123
Email: yolcia1@o2.pl
I blog here:
http://lady-flower123.blogspot.com/2011/01/34-rozdania.html
I tweet here:
http://twitter.com/#!/lady_flower123/status/43758542267752448

I'd want to win:
1. Think Beauty Prize
2. Blue Prize
3. Protect Your Face Prize

March 4, 2011 at 11:48 AM
Rosalina said...

Hey!
Awesome giveaway!
I follow your blog via GFC: Rosalina
E-mail: sweet21@inbox.lv
I'd like Blue Prize Mistery Prize and Rainbow Prize
+I tweeted - https://twitter.com/#!/lady164/status/43779631299575808
+I posted on my blog - rosalinasdiary.blogspot.com

Thanks!

March 4, 2011 at 1:11 PM
Anonymous said...

Hi, enter me, please.
I follow You by GFC as Julia Natalia.
My mail - julia.r.wasielewska@onet.pl
I tweet here : http://twitter.com/#!/jestem_Julia/status/44041046564413440
And post here : http://fashionery.blogspot.com/2011/01/rozdania.html
I'd like to win :
Rainbow prize, Mistery Prize or Blue Prize. (:

March 5, 2011 at 6:28 AM
Zofiana said...

GFC Zofiana
focz@op.pl
Protect Your Face Prize

March 6, 2011 at 10:38 AM
Jessie said...

Enter me ;)
GFC TheDzesi12
email justynai@op.pl
blogroll TheDzesi12.blogspot.com
Think Beauty Prize

;D

March 6, 2011 at 12:00 PM
fisiwoman said...

Enter me please! Following via gfc.

Rainbow prize, Think Beauty Prize and blue prize.

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/Fisigiveaways/status/44511600157274112


Ana Belén R.M
fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
Spain

March 6, 2011 at 1:38 PM
hermetic said...

nice one, and an interesting idea :)
I follow you as hermetic
my email address is hermetic2003 at yahoo dot com
I am interested in Blue Prize, protect your face and mystery prize

March 6, 2011 at 4:27 PM
Marina said...

Cool idea!
I am following on gfc as Marina D.
Blue prize, rainbow prize, think beauty prize :)
isollea at gmail dot com

( i forgot to add my email earlier, so please delete that comment)

March 13, 2011 at 4:45 AM
Marise said...

Cool giveaway! :D

GFC: Marisa Violeta
Email: marissa.sousa@hotmail.com

Think Beauty Prize, Blue Prize, Rainbow Prize :D

March 16, 2011 at 9:52 AM
romipo said...

eneter me please!!
gfc: romipo
email: crazy4nailpolishes@hotmail[dot]com
1- Rainbow Prize
2- Blue Prize
3- Think Beauty Prize

March 27, 2011 at 2:43 PM
Lola said...

enter me please!
Nick: globetrotter
mail: loliyaaaa@hotmail.com

protect you face prize
think beauty prize

Thannks!!

Living to travel

March 28, 2011 at 12:34 PM
Unknown said...

Hi!

GFC: Ana Antunes
email: ana_cris16@hotmail.com

1- Rainbow Prize
2- Blue Prize
3- Think Beauty Prize

Thanks!

March 28, 2011 at 5:14 PM
Lu Gaspar said...

Olá!
follower: Lu
tweet:http://twitter.com/#!/Lucianittaa/status/55960123625054208

1- Think beauty prize
2- rainbow prize
3- blue prize
4- mistery prize

lucianita@sapo.pt

April 7, 2011 at 4:56 AM
CHOCAROME said...

I follow you as Pralinka.
my email: kasia433@onet.eu

a note about your giveaway:
http://pralinkaa.blogspot.com/2011/04/tutaj-czeka-na-was-niespodzianka.html

and I'd choose:
1.blue prize
2. think beauty prize
3.rainbow prize


xoxo!

April 21, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Anonymous said...

Is the giveaway international? I´m from Spain.

I follow you via GFC as Psique7
Email: tras.el.secreto.de.venus@gmail.com

Twitter: SecretodeVenus
Tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/SecretodeVenus/status/63290883562418176

And I'd like to win:
1.-Rainbow Prize
2.-Blue prize
3.-Think beauty prize

Thanksss!!!

April 27, 2011 at 10:21 AM
Unknown said...

yes it is international!
Good luck to you all, thanks for following!

April 27, 2011 at 10:23 AM
Unknown said...

following via GFC as Dipti A. C
Email - diptich15@gmail.com


2. I would choose Blue Prize, Rainbow Prize.,Think Beauty Prize,


Following on twitter @wearyaattitude
tweeted
https://twitter.com/#!/wearyaattitude/status/63331871387430913


Thanks a ton

Regards,
Dipti

April 27, 2011 at 1:07 PM
Hannah. said...

Blue prize, Rainbow prize, Think beauty prize! :)

enter me please! :)
GFC - hannah. (+1)
Followed on twitter as Hannah_Paton (+1)
Email - hannah_in_pyjamas@msn.com
Thanks :) xxx

May 11, 2011 at 8:36 AM
Kathlynn said...

hey there! lovely giveaway!
im a gfc follower (kathlynn). I would like the blue prize, rainbow prize & mystery prize.

my email : sleeping_child14@hotmail.com

cheers
x0x0

support me and be a follower of my blog : kathlynn-diary.blogspot.com

May 19, 2011 at 11:30 PM
Katarzyna said...

GFC follower (Goga)
I'd love to win a blue prize and rainbow prize

tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/Kaziutka/status/73380014267174912

gogunia3(at)wp(dot)pl

May 25, 2011 at 6:29 AM
SweetShenanigans said...

GFC follower as SweetShenanigans
order of preference:
1. Rainbow prize
2. Blue prize
3. Think Beauty Prize
girl23rocks at hotmail dot com
+1 tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/Alliegal101/status/76402649020383232
+2 blogged: http://sweetsugaryshenanigans.blogspot.com/2011/06/madamme-m-spring-cleaning-giveaway.html

June 2, 2011 at 2:40 PM
Espiral said...

gfc - Espiral
emai: sonia_filipa_rito@yahoo.com.br

1- Think Beauty Prize
2- Blue Prixe
3- Rainbow Prizr

June 5, 2011 at 4:59 AM
peniam said...

Enter me please :)
GFC: peniam
mpeczka at gmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter: peniamm
Twitted: http://twitter.com/#!/Peniamm/status/77738929817784321
Think Beauty Prize, Blue Prize, Rainbow Prize
Thank u :)

June 6, 2011 at 7:13 AM
Anonymous said...

Hello!:)

Prizes: 1-Blue prize, 2-Think beauty prize, 3-Rainbow prize

GFC Follower: lidiadias_mb
Email: lidiadias_mb@hotmail.com

*

June 13, 2011 at 10:31 AM
Anonymous said...

Hi there, I follow by GFC as missy-temptation
I've added you to my blogroll: http://missy-temptation.blogspot.com/
e-mail: essence.of.temptation@gmail.com
I pick:
Think Beauty Prize
Rainbow Prize
Mistery Prize

July 27, 2011 at 2:08 AM
MoonLight said...

GFC: MoonLight

e-mail: pensamentos.so.meus@gmail.com

prizes: protect your face, blue, think beauty

August 20, 2011 at 2:51 PM
ana s. said...

Quero participar :)

Seguidora GFC: ana s.
E-Mail: anaserra90[at]gmail.com

Divulguei no blog: http://coisas-de-gajas.blogspot.com/2011/08/sorteios-13.html

Prémios, por ordem de preferência:
- Think Beauty Prize
- Rainbow Prize
- Mistery Prize
***

August 31, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Liliana said...

Hi! =)

E-mail: net_girl512@sapo.pt
GFC Name: Liliana

Order of preference:
1st:Think Beauty Prize
2nd:Rainbow Prize
3rd:Mistery Prize

September 9, 2011 at 8:45 AM