Thursday, February 24, 2011
Did I ever mentioned....
I love feathers? I used to do some crochet but doing it compulsively sored my fingers and I have few little patience for long projects, like dresses or big bags.
I always loved that burlesce feeling of feathers. Bright and glittery or natural and simple.
I started doing some feather arrangements for me and for my friends.
My friends liked them so much that I created a few more.
My current project is one with a yellow base and some black, orange and reds. It's all natural feathers and I made sure that no animal was hurt ( not even the living sparrow that my cat wanted for lunch) but don't ask me the name of the birds...I'm terrible with names. The black and light yellow feathers are vintage, from my great grandmother collection (really really old) and the red, orange and dark yellow are dyed.
I did another one for party days but haven't used it yet. I was thinking of giving it away when I reached 100 followers. I had a great time doing this one. Fuschia is one of my favourite colors. This one has only dyed feathers and a vintage black faux cristal. The headband is so glittery! Just add a fun makeup and a pretty dress and you're ready to party!
Would you like to enter a giveaway with one of my feather arrangements?


1 Comments:
I absolutely love feather arrangements! They look so beautiful in pictures!!
February 24, 2011 at 12:29 PMA giveaway would be exciting!
XOXO from a new follower,
Catanya
Post a Comment