Monday, December 12, 2011
Santa's Letter
Dear Santa, I've been a really nice girl (nicer that I would prefer) so all I think it's fair is for me to give you an heads up for some presents that I would adore recieving....

Yes, I love gin and tonic. It was my first drink ever and I have some childhood memoires of very fine women drinking this. ( Not an alcoholic memoir!)
When I spoted this screenprint on Etsy I knew that this is one I knew this was perfect for me.
Since I gained a few extra kilos and my sexy lingerie don't fit me anymore you could buy me some....this corset for instance... Doesn't this show how good girl I am?
I would really love a tripod also.... for my amateur photos!
I know my bathroom isn't big enough but If you magically enlarged it I could buy an clawfoot tub for my long non- eco friendly baths!
But i also would like random things just like this poster... I'm not picky :P
Please Santa... and don't forget...If my cat klimbs over you...she will problably wants to kill you so beware.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment