Monday, August 8, 2011

Evil Shades Review - blush and eyeshadows

Hello Ladies!

In my previous post I talked about some lip samples I got from Evil shades.
In this post I'm going to show you the blush and eyeshadow samples!

Main characteristic for all blushes and eyeshadows:
  1. All come in the small tap case. It's really cute and easy to use but if not carefull while opening and closing, you can loose some product in the process.
  2. Good amount of product for samples! It will last you more than 3 or 4 times, for sure.
  3. All blend nice and have a creamy texture.
Blush Samples: Gossamer, Burlesque and Pink noise.
  • Gossamer   
At first it's a light pink pigment but, when applied, you can see some blue undertones in it. I find it great for highlighting the top of your cheek bones.
It's quite sheer so I wouldn't recommend to use it as a normal blush.
  • Burlesque
I'm using this blush everyday! And I will definetly buy the full size jar.
It's has a gorgeous light peach tone with just a small amount of sheer.
You can also see gold and rosey undertones in it. 
Perfect for light and medium toned skin.

  • Pink noise
On the cheeks it's almost bubblegum pink. I find it the least uncommon blush color of them all, you could easely find this color on another blush brand.
Also it's more matte than the other two.

Eyeshadow Samples: Panic, Illusive, Nymphette, Nixies and Imp.



  • Panic
Light pink toned shadow. Has some coral undertones. As an eyeshadow the amount of shimmer is medium.
I would use Panic more as a blush and Pink Noise as an eyeshadow. But that is just my opinion.
  • Illusive
Gorgeous lavender toned eyeshadow. Loved it so much! Super creamy and matte too.
  • Nymphete
Cobalt Blue with lots of shimmer. 
  • Nixies
It's not blue, neither it's green. This one is very hard to tell the exact color. It's gorgeous and shimmery and has silver, blue and green tones. And it's from the limited collection Mythology.
  • Imp
It's silver with green undertones. It reminds me of dragon scales or any other magical creature ( fairy wings?).






Swatches


    0 Comments: