Monday, June 6, 2011
Madamme's Picks for summer (part2)
- Sun Products
From left to right:
- Avon's Sun + Maxi Tan ( tan intensifier)
- Piz Buin In Sun Lotion SPF 15 (medium protection)
- Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Sun Protect Spray Conditioner (hair protection)
Why not? I'm almost Snow white's twin. Even if I start living in the beach Iwon't get a proper tan.
Tan intesifiers don't stain, they only help your body to produce more melanin. So if you need two weeks to get that glowy bronze tan with this you will only need two days.
Also this will help you to prolong your tan.
Avon's Maxi Tan is a orange lotion but when you applied it doesn't notice. Also it smells like shea butter.
Why a medium protection?
You need protection if you go outside even for a cup of coffee in the park. I use this lotion for full UVA and UVB protection.
Just apply it over the tan intensifier.
Why hair protection?
Sun and sea dehidrates your hair and bleaches your hair even if you use your normal conditioner in the shower.
I use this spray every day to moisture and protect my hair colour.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment