Sunday, May 29, 2011
Trying the Avon's Supershock Mascara
I bought this for less than 10$ and I really like it!
It says it can boost the volume of your lashes upto 12 times more.
That I can't say for sure but this mascara worked really well on me.
With just one application my lashes look full and long. Check the photos for a befora and after ;)
I don't know about you but I believe that the wand of the mascara is 80% of the effect and not the product per se. This type of wand gives you more definition, more volume and more coverage than the ususal mascara wand's we are used to. Also It clogs alot less.
Did you tried another Avon mascara? What did you think of it?



2 Comments:
Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming! So far, almost everything I've bought from AVON has worked WONDERS. My momma used to buy stuff, so I've been using it for a long time. Their eyeshadows have some of the BEST pigmented colors around :)
May 31, 2011 at 9:52 PMI was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
<3eimi
shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com
thank you! I never tried their eyeshadows but now you got me curious. I'm following your blog right now!
June 5, 2011 at 9:42 AMPost a Comment