Thursday, April 14, 2011

Avon's new cuticle gel

This is one of my favourites this month!
I started selling Avon, you know, the cosmetics catalog brand?
Anyway, I just tried this product, Nail experts vitamin C cuticle gel, and I LOVED IT!

I'm not saying this because I started to sell Avon's stuff.
I always give my honest opinion about beauty products, being or not affiliated with the brands.
For instance, I have no problem saying that Avon scrubs sucks. They don't exfoliate properly and If you ask me about a good scrub I would say Soap&Glory Flake Away or the ones from Caudalíe. And this two brands don't pay me anything!
I promote what I like, what I feel that it's worth showing. And this cuticle gel is worth it.


 It has an orange color, orange little hidrating balls and smells like orange.
Just a small amount will do for your entire hand just apply a little dot of gel on your cuticle and rub. You will feel your hands imediately moisturized. This will work for really dry cuticles. I used to cut them because no hand or cuticle cream would work, now I just push them in while doing my manicure.

The price here in Portugal is around 5€. But it will last you a long time since so little is needed in each application.
What's your favourite  cuticle/ hand cream/gel?

0 Comments: